Simon Wallet, Inc. doing business as Simba
Last Updated: [October 23rd, 2019]
Simon Wallet, Inc. (“we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”). This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your information when you visit our website at [www.simonwallet.com] or use any other online services offered by us (collectively, the “Services”). Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of this Privacy Notice. Any changes or modifications will be effective upon posting the updated Privacy Notice on the Services, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed of updates. Your use of the Services following the posting of such changes or revised Privacy Notice shall constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
Information We Collect:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us including your name, email address, and phone number. We collect this information on our website when you register to receive early access to the Services.
- Information we collect automatically: Our servers automatically collect various types of information when you access the Services, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Services.
We may combine the information we collect from or about you and use it in the manner described in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise permitted by law.
Use of Information We Collect:
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance, and personalize the Services and marketing efforts, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Services to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
- Deliver advertising, promotions, and other information regarding the Services to you;
- Analyze and understand our audience, improve the Services (including our user interface experiences) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms, and delivery;
- Email you to notify you of updates to the Services;
- Compile aggregate data and analysis for internal and external business purposes;
- Prevent potentially illegal or harmful activities, including fraud;
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Services;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Perform other business activities as needed;
- Solicit support for the Services;
- Protect your and our rights; and
- Any other purpose that is disclosed to you at the time we collect the information, that is related to a request made by you or for which you have given express permission or consent to us.
Disclosure of Information:
We may share information collected from or about you in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us on our behalf, including data analysis, email and/or content delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing access.
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Sale or Bankruptcy: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, other transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a change of control transaction, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer information, including your personal information, to one or more third parties as part of the transaction, including the due diligence process. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that the transferee may decline to honor commitments we made in this Privacy Notice.
- Parties with Your Consent or When You Otherwise Choose to Share. In addition to the sharing described in this Privacy Notice, we may share any information from or about you with any party when we have your consent or when you otherwise choose to share such information.
- What Cookies Are: Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies set by the website owner are called “first party cookies.” Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies.” Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., like advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
- Web Beacons: Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are tiny graphic files that contain a unique identifier that enables us to recognize when someone has visited the Services or opened an e-mail that we have sent them. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the Services from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve Services performance, and to measure the success of e-mail marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
Currently, we do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Options Regarding Your Information
Emails and Communications. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link within the emails to opt-out.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California Residents to request and obtain from a company, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all such third parties. We do not share your personal information with third parties for the third parties' own and independent direct marketing purposes unless we receive your permission.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us at the following:
Simon Wallet, Inc. d.b.a. simba
115 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10006